Lal Kitab Astro Centre offers remedies for business, career, promotion and job problems.
General Lal Kitab Remedies for Promotion
There is no substitute for hard work but still my experience with the clients and looking at thousands of horoscopes for combination relating to job promotion, I am suggesting some Lal Kitab Remedies which can be done to increase chances of promotion.
It is important to mention here that these are general remedies which are not a substitute for professional consultation because then remedies are suggested depending on various permutations and combinations in your horoscope and through in-depth analysis of your D-10 chart for professional success and accomplishments.
It is necessary to follow these remedies with full faith and devotion and surely you will see a positive change in your professional life.
- According to Lal Kitab, Saturn has an important influence for getting a job and gaining success in it. Pleasing Lord Saturn will also result in removal of obstacles in promotion. Lord Saturn could be pleased through first of all doing hard work for getting promotion and in addition you can serve crows with food.
- On every Thursday, you can offer banana to a cow to increase chances of promotion on job.
- For growth in service and removal of obstacles in promotion, offer seven cereals (Sapta Dhanya) to birds. The constituents of seven cereals/satnaja are Sabut Urad or Kali Daal, Whole Green Gram or Sabut Moong or Whole Moong Daal, Wheat, Kaale Chane, Barley Grain or Jau, Rice, Bajra
- Offer clear water mixed with jaggery and yellow flowers in morning before 8 a.m. to Sun. Chant Gayatri Mantra (108 times). Do this remedy for 11 continuous days starting from Sunday. Even after finishing the remedy, you can continue to offer water to Sun for favorable posting and promotion.
- Offer 21 Abhimantrit Gomti Chakra to Lord Shiva on a Monday and offer pure water to Lord Shiva
- For people in clerical job or working in lower cadre, they can offer food to a handicapped person or alternatively give money for food to a handicap person once in two months.
LAL KITAB REMEDIES FOR SUCCESS IN JOB, BUSINESS & CAREER VENTURES
Profession plays a major role in an individual’s life. It can be termed as a key aspect of one’s life. At Lal Kitab Astro Centre (LKAC), my emphasis has always been not on telling my clients what will happen but rather advising how an individual can make things happen.
Using the principles of Vedic Astrology and Lal Kitab Astrology, my emphasis has always been on advising people about taking optimum decisions about their professional life and choosing the best timing to begin new enterprise or expand existing business by businessmen. The key to success lies in doing remedies suggested with full faith, devotion and sincerity.
I would also advise parents to go for astrological consultation for their children in the starting phase of their child career as this is the time where remedies suggested looking at the horoscope of child and parents could prove to be useful. I have seen people spending lakhs of rupees in educating their child in an area which do not suit to their child horoscope. They crib for some money which may be spent on a good professional astrological consultation and rather they look for people who do astrology just for the sake of interest for free.
There are some people who do astrology as their part time hobby or who do not have good in-depth knowledge and mastery of the subject. Such people are not able to counsel either parents or child properly resulting in wastage of money on unfruitful ventures by them.
In today’s highly competitive world, a number of professions have emerged due to advancement in Science, technology, sports, medicine, agriculture, education, media etc. making it more difficult for a native to choose a field to pursue his/her career in. In such cases, good astrological consultation based on analysis of various charts of the native could prove to be useful in deciding about future career of the candidate.
Many people approach me to share my experiences and suggest remedies for improvement in job, career and professional life. I would say that there is no substitute for professional and detailed astrolgical consultation specific to the horoscope of an individual but still I am sharing some general Lal Kitab and other Vedic remedies for improving job prospects and promotion chances.
- To get favor of destiny, purchase a steel lock on Friday but do not open this lock and do not also let the shopkeeper open the lock. The lock has to be purchased without opening by anyone including you. Now keep this lock at a place where you sleep on Friday night. Offer this lock in any religious place on Saturday morning without opening it. Whenever any person will open this lock he or she will be opening the lock of your Luck. Do it with full faith.
- There are some government or public sector employees who want to have transfer at another place. They can offer water to rising Sun in the morning and they should mix 21 seeds of red Chillies into this water. They should do this remedy for consecutive 43 days. In addition they should have “Abhimantrit Narmadeshwar Shiv Linga” on which daily abhishek of water or water mixed milk should be offered. Shiva Panchakshara Stotram “Om Namah Shivay” should be recited (at least one mala everyday).
- If a person is facing many obstructions in his or her ventures, then in the morning lit a sarson oil lamp (Deepak or Diya) and put two flowered cloves into it. Now you pray to any God you believe in for removal of obstacles in your path and leave your house. You will see a reduction in your obstructions.
- For success in interview, in the morning time abhishek “Abhimantrit Narmadeshwar Shiv Linga” and lit five baati Deepak in front of photo of Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati. You can contact for purchasing “Abhimantrit Narmadeshwar Shiv Linga” from our centre.
- Take Tilak from Hanuman Ji right leg thumb and have it on your forehead and pray to Lord Hanuman Ji for bestowing success on you.
- While going for an important work takes sugar mixed curd. Move your feet according to respective swara of your nose. The science of Swara Yoga shows that the dominance of each nostril in breathing changes regularly. By strongly inhaling through the nose, one may find out which nostril is dominant because one will feel the cooling effect of the airflow inside that nostril. The nadis Ida and Pingala terminate in the left and right nostril respectively and are activated when the corresponding nostril is dominant. The central Sushumna is activated when both nostrils operate simultaneously, which usually happens only for a short while when the transition from one nostril to the other takes place and at dawn or dusk. The periodic alternation of the nostrils balances the entire system. You should move your feet while leaving your house entrance according to the Swara prevalent at that time. I have seen great success through this yoga in many of my clients.
Consult for all your problems relating to your career and promotion some of which involve answers to following questions: